interim Canada Dental Benefit
The Government of Canada’s new interim #CanadaDentalBenefit may be able to help you with the costs of dental care. Visit http://ow.ly/t5RG50LQflL for more information.
**Use the CHOOSE A LANGUAGE option to translate this page to your preferred language**
In short, your family is eligible for up to $650 per year per child for 2022 if
- you have a child under 12 years old
- your child has no private insurance coverage
- your family income is below $90,000 per year
- you have filed income tax and benefit return for year 2021
- you receive Canada Child Benefit for that child
- you have paid, or will be paying, out of pocket for dental care for the child and what you pay is not fully reimbursed under federal or provincial program
- you provide information on the dental appointment including clinic’s name and address
**This is a brief summary only. Please see Canada Dental Benefit official site for complete eligibility details
Benefit is retroactive to October 1st, 2022. Application is now open. You can apply through Canada Revenue Agency client contact centre at 1-800-715-8836 or sign in to CRA My Account.
If you are applying for this benefit for use in upcoming dental care, you will need to provide information of the dental provider at which you have appointment booked. You are strongly recommended to go through the benefit’s eligibility requirement detail before you apply.
Should you have any general question, feel free to contact us.
For appointment, please call our clinic’s phone number.