COVID Safety Plan
The Strathcona Community Dental Clinic follows infection control and prevention guidelines outlined by the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia (CDSBC), the British Columbia Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) and WorkSafe BC, all of which are in accordance with the BC Provincial Health Authority orders. We are required to update our protocols as they evolve in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Some things to expect in preparation for your appointment:
- You will need an appointment to be seen at our clinic, please call our office to make arrangements.
- You will be asked screening questions prior to your arrival to the clinic.
- If you become sick before your appointment please contact our office to reschedule your appointment.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands and wear a mask while in the clinic.
- You will be asked screening questions and have your temperature taken upon arrival to the clinic.
- We have reduced our capacity to allow for physical distance (2m) while in our common areas.
- Only child patients and patients requiring assistance for their appointments will be permitted a guardian or companion present for their appointments.
Our office staff can answer any questions you may have regarding our changes in protocol. Our goal is to keep you and our community safe. Thank you for your understanding